Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blackberry Tour Photo Tour



Just thought I'd add this photo that I found of the Tour to the page. The phone looks pretty cool. At first I thought this was a competitor to the Pre and the iPhone, but now I think they're just aiming at folks that like the previous Blackberries, but want to give them a new option. My reasons for suspecting this is that the screen is smaller than the iPhone and the Pre (actually, the Tour's screen is the exact same resolution as the iPhone, but it's on a horizontal angle whereas the iPhone is vertical for most uses.

Compare the above dimensions to the dimensions of the iPhone, it looks like this phone is very small, weighing in at a little less than the iPhone and a little shorter height wise. It is however a little thicker, which is understandable.

Size and weight1

Height:
4.5 inches (115.5 mm)
Width:
2.4 inches (62.1 mm)
Depth:
0.48 inch (12.3 mm)
Weight:
4.8 ounces (135 grams)

1 comment: